When you plan a long journey for your rabbit you want to make sure it will go as seamless as possible.
A few months ago I was relocating to the US with my two bunnies. Finnair was the only airline we found at that time which allowed rabbits in the cabin.
There was no documentation necessary for the rabbit at the border.
There are a few things to keep in mind though:
- make sure you only take dry food for the rabbit (we had hay and dry food and it was fine. Carrots & apples are off limits)
- you can take water for your rabbit and you will pass a security check in (stewardesses were very kind and were bringing fresh cold water during the flight)
- a journey can be long, but it will be harder for you than rabbits, they were perfectly fine even though our journey was around 24h long
- you can encounter some objections at the check-in as not everyone knows the rules for rabbits and can try to convince you that you will not be able to get on board with the rabbit or that you need a bunny passport- you don’t. Don’t give up:)
Photo Credit @bunny.nyc
Photo Credit @bunny.nyc
For more bunny posts click here:
★ Bunny pictures
★ Funny bunny stories and practical bunny info
- How to take care of your rabbit
- Everything you need to know about rabbits
- You could be surprised what to expect when living with a bunny
- Traveling with Rabbits from Europe to USA
★ Bunny Photoshoot
★ Winter, snow, Christmas and Bunnies
Let me know about your experiences traveling with bunnies.
Save this article for later:
Hi, my name is Joanna, I started this blog in Jan 2017. I created posts about beauty, fashion, travel, rabbits, money blogging ect. Simply put: all the stuff I care about. After 10 months I realized my blog is not getting enough traffic so I dived into research. Till Oct 2017 I only had around 700 visitors on my blog per month. Then I implemented my Pinterest strategy and automated my pinning with my own build tool – PinMeApp. In Nov 2017 I got 3300 page views and then in Dec 2017 8500. That is how my app was born: PinMeApp. I wanted to help others grow traffic to their sites as well. Today I offer subscription for my app, but I also teach people my Pinterest strategy, step by step what I did to grow the traffic so fast, so this blog is now getting around 20k page views each month. I also offer Pinterest Management and implement my strategy for brands who want to reach their audience on Pinterest as well. My Pinterest account reaches over 5m people monthly. If you want such results feel free to contact me. Cheers, Joanna