Hey! My name is Joanna, for the past 2 years I’ve been doing a lot of inner work. I found lots of great content online that I tested on myself and it brought me great results. One of those morning routines I will share in this post: How to manifest a successful day.
In order to manifest a successful day, you need to know what a successful day look like. You need to know what feelings you want to feel, what situations are going to happen, and with practice you can become a conscious author of your life.
This exercise will take only 5 minutes and will set up your day for success.
When you wake up, go to your notebook (before you start checking your social channels) and focus on you. Write responses to those 3 questions. Keep doing that and you will see a great improvement in your life.
- Write your day as it already happened. What did you do, what small or big tasks you plan to accomplish Be realistic, that way you will feel accomplished at the end of the day. Think if you really want to do those things and if they move you closer to your goals.
- Write down feelings you want to feel during the day. (you can write “tired” after workout, thats fine, know that thats a feeling that gonna happen after a workout you have planned for the day)
- List 5 things you are grateful for.
I will give you an example of mine, so you know it is really simple
- Day as it happened
- exercised, danced
- did a personal FB video
- wrote this article
- did a Pinterest Training video for my FB
- fasted till 2pm ( I do intermittent fasting)
- finished a “TASK” (not gonna share all the details what I work on atm)
- read 10 pages of Mindfulness book
- listened to 30min of Gary Vee- Crushing it
- responded to “x,y,z”
- update availability in my calendar
- went to my friend’s birthday party, had fun, recorded TikTok video
2. What I choose to feel
- tired after workout
3. 5 things I am grateful for
- music- puts me in good mood when i exercise
- shower- if i couldn’t take a shower after my workout it would ruin my day, luckily I am grateful I have it
- my bed- best bed I ever had, I rest like a baby
- being happy regardless of the situations that occur in my life
- ability to let go and having no expectations of others. Focus fully on myself and my goals
- my silk clothes, most comfortable, make me feel great
Here is a TikTok video that inspired me to do this morning routing. I am grateful for the autor for sharing it!
Save for later
Hi, my name is Joanna, I started this blog in Jan 2017. I created posts about beauty, fashion, travel, rabbits, money blogging ect. Simply put: all the stuff I care about. After 10 months I realized my blog is not getting enough traffic so I dived into research. Till Oct 2017 I only had around 700 visitors on my blog per month. Then I implemented my Pinterest strategy and automated my pinning with my own build tool – PinMeApp. In Nov 2017 I got 3300 page views and then in Dec 2017 8500. That is how my app was born: PinMeApp. I wanted to help others grow traffic to their sites as well. Today I offer subscription for my app, but I also teach people my Pinterest strategy, step by step what I did to grow the traffic so fast, so this blog is now getting around 20k page views each month. I also offer Pinterest Management and implement my strategy for brands who want to reach their audience on Pinterest as well. My Pinterest account reaches over 5m people monthly. If you want such results feel free to contact me. Cheers, Joanna