A month ago I purchased Sephora Sun Safety Kit with 12 face sunscreens. At this time I’ve been using this one from Shiseido. I was very happy with it until I found those 3 that I will surely repurchase as this are the best I’ve ever had. I will definitely continue trying out those Sephora kits in the future.
Murad and COVER FX are very similar, they are invisible primers that absorb quickly into your skin. Both have SPF 30. An additional benefit is that both these sunscreens can be easily reapplied on makeup. It is advised to reapply every 2 hours. You can simply rub a small amount between palms and gently press onto face. This is a big plus for me since I have acne prone skin and use acids on a daily basis. This 2 haven’t clogged my pores and after you apply it you won’t feel that you have anything on your face. No shiny greasy residue to be seen. Cover FX is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and emolients to nurish the skin and protect from free radicals. Murad on the other hand protects your skin from signs of aging, improve tone and texture of your skin.
Supergoop is a face mist with SPF 50 is a must-have. I always have it with me as it is the quickest option for the unpredicted New York weather. Siply shake & spray and you’re done. This are the best sunscreens for oily acne prone skin. You won’t even know you have them on.
- Amore Pacific, SPF 30. I don’t think this is a good product for oily and acne-prone skin. Packaging requires you to press the puff to apply the product, but if you would like to use it again you are going to move the bacteria back and forth. I am not a fun.
- Shisheido, SPF 42. I like that it is oil free and water resistant but still my face becomes white after application. It is a great option when you are not doing any make up and just relax on holidays.
- Shisheido, SPF 50+. Also a water-resistant sunscreen, but no information that it is oil-free could be found. Leaves my skin white after application.
- Josie Maran, SPF 47. This product smells amazing, contains argan oil. It is very thick though, my skin was very shiny, couldn’t get rid of the shine.
- Coola, SPF 30. White primer, but the moment you put it on your face it gets invisible. I can easily add it to my top 3. It has very light texture.
- Clarins, SPF 50, smells great, oil-free but leaves my skin shiny. I would probably recommend to someone who needs the glow.
- Peter Thomas Roth, SPF 30. Nice scent, have antioxidants and is oil free but leaves my skin shiny. I would recommend to someone with dry skin.
- Neogen Dermatology, SPF 50. It has a very medical scent, includes antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamins, helps minimize skin redness.
You may also like:
- 24 hairstyles to inspire your hairdresser
- 26 ideas for a bikini photoshoot
- Skincare routine for oily acne prone skin
- 27 Christmas nail designs
- MD Solar Sciences, SPF 30, water resistant. This one you need to shake before using, first time I used it it was delaminated and I thought it went bad, but then next time I have shaken it and applied without any problem. It has a brown color and I am not really a fun. I found that it is rich in antioxidants and is oil-free.
- dr. Brandt, SPF 45, water resistant. I am not a fan of this product it is very dark, hard to apply as it is very thick.
Which are your favorite sunscreens for oily acne prone skin?
Pin for later