I found out about MealPal while on Pinterest. Lunches in NYC under $6 seemed too good to resist. I sign up and a few days later was enjoying my first lunch at Reviver. The salad I ordered was enormous, delicious and was waiting for me at my desired time slot, noon- when restaurants are packed, people waste 30-40 min just to stand in the long queue. With MelPal that is not the case, you simply pick up your order, no waiting time needed. I was so glad that I only spent $6 on this salad compared to $11+ (taxes) standard price in Reviver menu.
My next choice was spot on as well. I picked Maoz- a vegetarian restaurant I passed so many times whilst in Union Square. I always passed since I am not a vegetarian and I always felt hungry when I didn’t have meat in my meal. I was really surprised how filling my meal was. I wasn’t thinking about food for at least 5 hours. I had an eggplant, egg avocado sandwich that was filled with hummus, red cabbage, Israeli salad, so delicious. I even tried to do the same at home, but it didn’t taste any close to what I got in Maoz.
You may also like
I am really glad I found MealPal, deciding on what to eat was never easier. There are few steps that you need to know about MealPal.
- Sign Up for either 12 or 20 meals- you will have 30 days to redeem. Note weekends are not being counted, so if you are eating out 3 times a week, 12 meals would be a good option for you. If you eat out Mon-Fri than 20 meals option will be a better choice.
- You can always suspend or delete your account, application is really user-friendly you can quickly find where to do it.
- Why would you suspend your account? Once you sign up then your choice will be remembered and after 30 days you will have the same plan. If you feel like you need to change 12—>20 or 20—>12 go for it. If you plan holidays- MealPal is currently available in Boston, Chicago, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., London and now also Manchester, Denver, Melbourne, Sydney and Toronto.
- Pick your lunch between 5PM-9:30 AM the day of your lunch.
- Pick the slot when you will pick up your food- between 11:30 and 2PM
- Enjoy your lunch!
- Share it with your friends.
9 Reasons I picked 12 lunches a month
- I am not always working from office
- I am trying to cook healthy meals at home but rather than prepping 5 meals a day, I like the help and use it as much as possible
- Great restaurants
- Finding new restaurants, trying sth new
- No more waiting in the long queue
- I know exactly what I will eat
- I can check all the ingredients upfront
Have you tried MealPal? Do you know any other, time & money-saving solutions for a healthy lunch in NYC? Let me know in the comments below.[AdSense-A]
Pin for later
Hi, my name is Joanna, I started this blog in Jan 2017. I created posts about beauty, fashion, travel, rabbits, money blogging ect. Simply put: all the stuff I care about. After 10 months I realized my blog is not getting enough traffic so I dived into research. Till Oct 2017 I only had around 700 visitors on my blog per month. Then I implemented my Pinterest strategy and automated my pinning with my own build tool – PinMeApp. In Nov 2017 I got 3300 page views and then in Dec 2017 8500. That is how my app was born: PinMeApp. I wanted to help others grow traffic to their sites as well. Today I offer subscription for my app, but I also teach people my Pinterest strategy, step by step what I did to grow the traffic so fast, so this blog is now getting around 20k page views each month. I also offer Pinterest Management and implement my strategy for brands who want to reach their audience on Pinterest as well. My Pinterest account reaches over 5m people monthly. If you want such results feel free to contact me. Cheers, Joanna